Fatal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Knights - Teos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

request to all members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatal

Fatal

request to all members Empty
PostSubject: request to all members   request to all members EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Dear all, everybody who can make it to GRB on Saturdays is kindly requested to make one toon - a hard mode - that she/he would bring to GRB.

Preferred level of this toon - 15 or higher but not higher than lvl 30.

Eg. I have a hm mage lvl 30 and I keep her at this lvl so that she can always go to GRB. I level my other toons but not her.

It would be nice if more people followed this example and of course - come to GRB if they can make it.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Guild Ranking Battle   request to all members EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 pm

I don't really have anything to add, i just noticved that I had the most recent posts in three of the four forums and decided to go for it all!

I hope to be on on Saturday but this is looking to be a crazy weekend for me.

-- Riv
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: request to all members   request to all members EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 am

we were pretty close to ranking again - and of course I wasn't present at that GRB Sad

last time we did decently but nothing splendid

we really need more ppl to come to actually make it, but then - it's a game and not a duty, it's about having fun and not about keeping some scheduled appointments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isaax

Isaax

PostSubject: Re: request to all members   request to all members EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:30 pm

im makin a priest for grb but i realy mest up the skills gana have to start again Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request to all members   request to all members Empty

Back to top Go down

request to all members
Page 1 of 1