Fatal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Knights - Teos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

enchanting stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatal

Fatal

enchanting stuff Empty
PostSubject: enchanting stuff   enchanting stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:58 pm

I just broke 5 lapisias in a row trying to get my bow from 4 to 5... admittedly a bit annoying.

Now, I was thinking about enchanting armor - how much sense does it make? Is it worth the money?

Every level gives +5. Say that I have my top and pants at level 4 so a total of -40 dmg. Every lapisia, say, about 110 mil. Assuming I was successful each time (extremely optimistic assumption), I spent over 800 mil for lapisias only (plus items, plus enchanting itself). For this money I get -40 dmg.

Now what difference does it make when a mob in DD1 hits me 1.5k?

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

enchanting stuff Empty
PostSubject: me and thandark   enchanting stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:11 pm

well it has been a common discusion about enchanting. it is worth it to enchant more do it to 5 only. a lot of decent pvpers go to 5 for sure if u enchant more it gets scary having ur armor so enchanted. exaple for ur armor u could get all +20 for ur armor alone that would give u a damage absorption of 500 damage. so that would help u alot depending on what u are fighting. for pvp it rocks having so much damage absorption but at the same time having high attack power u can kill who u fighting faster if they have damage absorption too.
at special times there has been lapisa that let u go to [30] on ur armor also so imagine meeting someone on the battle field that had [20] or [30] on thier armors
thats just scary as hell. ppl who are not enchanted would never kill u
Back to top Go down
manopka

manopka

enchanting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: enchanting stuff   enchanting stuff EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 pm

I think it makes the most difference in 1-15 pvp where damage is much lower. And the 100 less dmg is flat. Not based on your stats. But unles you're rich I don't think it should be a priority. Cuz I think gettig some good dials in your armor is better then 100 less dmg.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/manopka
manopka

manopka

enchanting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: enchanting stuff   enchanting stuff EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:20 pm

But then again I'm a noob so I don't really know what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

enchanting stuff Empty
PostSubject: enchants   enchanting stuff EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:56 am

well i been thinking of it really honestly and
1-15
20 -30
are best for enchanting armor and weapons but for
31-60 honestly the weapon is the best thing cause if u can kill the darkie befor it kills u u live and plus u looking at 1000 - 3000 damage a hit there and not like 120 - 200 a hit in the lower pvps
Back to top Go down
manopka

manopka

enchanting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: enchanting stuff   enchanting stuff EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:26 pm

yeah. i think most higher lvl people do it because it just looks cool and serves as like a symbol of wealth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

enchanting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: enchanting stuff   enchanting stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

enchanting stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Knights :: General :: Gameplay-
Jump to: