Fatal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Knights - Teos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRB Toons Roster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deac

Deac

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm

A lot of people (including myself) have been asking around about what toons are needed for GRB and I think a list of everyone who has a toon and plans on attending GRB's would be useful. Would make it evident which classes we lack and also give you officers an idea of how many people are seriously interested in attending. Would just be nice to have all this info compiled somewhere.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
River

River

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: GRB Toon   GRB Toons Roster EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:43 am

I try to attend, I really do and I do sometimes but RL interfers often (and will again this Staurday as I have to go to a wedding). But, my GRB toon is a level 30 HM priest named Rev.River.

-- River

Your-Fun-Loving-Officer-that-Can't-Always-Make-GRB-but-Wishes-You-the-Best-and-Says-Good-Luck!
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 am

Good idea.

I try to come every Saturday.

My basic GRB toon is a lvl 30 hm mage. I can also run with a lvl 15 hm priesty, but mage seems to have been much more useful.
Back to top Go down
Deac

Deac

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:58 pm

@ River - Of course RL comes first in all cases, and I'm sure no one could hold it against you. I'm simply suggesting this for the sake of organization and such. Smile
Back to top Go down
River

River

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: People in your picture?   GRB Toons Roster EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Okay who are the folks in the picture? You put real people there -- i need identifcation now! XD
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:46 am

River wrote:
Okay who are the folks in the picture? You put real people there -- i need identifcation now! XD

rofl river hehe.
well for grb this is the info
1 - 15 = earth mobs so wind spells own there
20 - 30 = fire mobs so water spells work much better there
for 20 - 30 battle priest with thier ice spells will do massive damage if thier int built.
for mages the topic was the earth spells that stun the enemy will help the defender when tanking and the fire spells will be ur only other choice since it does normal damage and not lose any points for wrong element or no element.
for 1 - 15 the defender should carry stun cure pots ( those are the orange ones) for ppl who have been in dino with me thats why i am never stunned long. also it works well vs the ranger skill that stuns you and also roots ( roots will c what u c the most in 1 -15 .
beast and if u actuly do check forums i will start lvling ur grb toon tomarrow when i get on so when ever u on expect that to get lvled
Back to top Go down
Denetine Turmis Hero

Denetine Turmis Hero

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:27 pm

@ Dark
So for mages in 20-30 wind is not an effective element to be used or are the others trump by what the do? My grb toon will probably not be ready for this week (He is only 17ish).

@ River
The people in the pictures definitely real, I can testify to that!
Back to top Go down
http://new-age-rising.wikispaces.com/
Dark

Dark

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: grb   GRB Toons Roster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 pm

for 20 - 30 u fight fire mobs so wind will do like -50% damage so it is usless water will do +50% damage earth +25% this might be a bit of reading but i got it off a build site on the game forums will help explain better!

ELEMENT factor

Earth dominates Water which dominates Fire which dominates Wind which dominates Earth. Any element will give a 20% advantage over a non elemental target. The elemental factor is applied to your attack stat before the target's DEF is subtracted. It is applied in a single calculation, and the amount of the multiplier is based on which two elements (weapon and armor) are being used.

This image has been resized. Click to view the full Size Image.

If you have a non elemental weapon vs a non elemental target it is a figure of 1 (which really means it doesn't effect the damage). If you have a non elemental weapon against an elemental target the figure is .8 (20% damage reduction). If you have an elemental weapon against a non elemental target it is a figure of 1.2 (20% damage increase). Two neutral elements, such as fire vs fire or water vs wind is a figure of 1 (again no effect on DMG). Using a dominant weapon against a weak target such as fire vs wind or water vs fire is a figure of 1.4 (40% increase). Using the weak weapon against dominant target such as water vs earth mob or fire weapon vs water mob is a figure of .5 (50% damage reduction). So the potential figures for the ELEMENT factor of the formula are .5 , .8 , 1 , 1.2 , and 1.4.

A simpler way to quantify your critical damage is to notice what your normal non critical damage is. That is the equivalent of the (ATK * ELEMENT) - DEF) portion of the formula. Your normal damage * 1.5 will be the minimum amount you can critical hit for and your maximum crit is your (normal damage * 1.5) + (your LUC * 1.5). So let's say your normal damage is 500 and you have 500 LUC. Your critical damage will be at least 750 and at most 1500. Now, high LUC based critical hits are inconsistent. You will hit all over the place within that range; sometimes 1500 sometimes 750 and everywhere in between
Back to top Go down
Denetine Turmis Hero

Denetine Turmis Hero

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Would you then say that I should junk my current GRB and make a battle priest instead?
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:09 pm

whats ur current grb i don't know what it was lol
Back to top Go down
Denetine Turmis Hero

Denetine Turmis Hero

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:19 pm

He is a level 17 int pure mage.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: grb   GRB Toons Roster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 pm

no u can keep going with it just try to go with earth ( area stunn skills) and fire area skills

i will be helping all grb ppl from today to friday.
mages earth skills will help the defender in 20 - 30
Back to top Go down
Denetine Turmis Hero

Denetine Turmis Hero

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Sounds good. I can crack a day xp stone sitting in the bank if need be to reach 30 by Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: grats on ranking again guys   GRB Toons Roster EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:19 pm

congrats for ranking again guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GRB Toons Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB Toons Roster   GRB Toons Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

GRB Toons Roster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Knights :: General :: Guild Ranking Battle-
Jump to: