Fatal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Knights - Teos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

River's Hide-and-Seek Events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
River

River

River's Hide-and-Seek Events Empty
PostSubject: River's Hide-and-Seek Events   River's Hide-and-Seek Events EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 am

Hello! I have been holding Hide-and-Seek events each day at around 1:00 PM CST USA (sometimes earlier but I am shooting for 1:00 each day). That time is -6 hours from GMT.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to find me, River, wherever I may be hiding.

On Tuesday i gave no map clue only a small hint of where I was but the seekers had to figure out which map first! That one came with a HUGE prize of 250 million gold which was won by Sora (aka Dark).

Wednesday's event was much easier. i gave four clues including the map! That prize was 50 million and was won by our little BarbaraAnn (who informed us that she was only 14 years-old so watch your behavior around the youngster please).

Today's adventure will be on Map 1 and that is the ONLY clue that you will get because Map 1 is way too easy. I will not be in a dungeon.

Coming up will be River's Crazy Hide-and-Seek Extravanganza! You will have to find FOUR of my toons in sequence (as I will be doing it on one PC). Not sure what to give on that one for a prize, I may need to write an OUI! But the fun could just be in the seeking for that one, idk.

Well, join me at 1:00 PM, Today, April 8, 2010, on Map 1!

-- River
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Which River WIll YOU Find??   River's Hide-and-Seek Events EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 am

The picture is of the four toons that I will be using for the Extravaganza.

Which River will YOU find??

-- River

River's Hide-and-Seek Events Whichr11
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: River's Hide-and-Seek Events   River's Hide-and-Seek Events EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am

Oh, darn. I don't think I will be able to participate today.

But looking forward to the Extravaganza version. This should be so fun! And my kitty will be complaining about running so much again!
Back to top Go down
manopka

manopka

PostSubject: Re: River's Hide-and-Seek Events   River's Hide-and-Seek Events EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Awwwww. Im at school during that time. lame. oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/manopka
River

River

PostSubject: Not to worry!   River's Hide-and-Seek Events EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:25 pm

The Extravaganza will be on the weekend -- NEXT weekend, not the one coming up. The seekend of the 17th and 18th -- just not sure of a time. I am thinking late Saturday night -- anyone have a social life that that would interfere with?
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: River's Hide-and-Seek Events   River's Hide-and-Seek Events EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

my social life involes bugging certain ppl lol so nope will not affect mine lol i can do it while i run around shooting ppl in the but Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River's Hide-and-Seek Events   River's Hide-and-Seek Events Empty

Back to top Go down

River's Hide-and-Seek Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Knights :: General :: Gameplay-
Jump to: