Fatal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Knights - Teos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

about plvling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatal

Fatal

about plvling Empty
PostSubject: about plvling   about plvling EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 am

Ok, guys, this is serious.

I realize that everyone wants to level as fast as they can. And I also know that high lvls can help lower lvls in that.

But there is a limit of my patience.

I logged in this morning and the very first thing I heard was "Fatal, can you plvl me, PLS". A person said they're "about to lvl". So I come to help. In truth they're not "about to" do anything because they're at 60%.

Now, c'mon. Please understand that high lvl players want to have some fun too. They want to lvl themselves, they need to farm to get money for better gear (which at high level is really essential) etc.

I realize that it's my duty, as an officer, to help others but I'd like everyone to understand that I want to keep lvling my archer til 60 and I need to carefully plan my time on Shayia as I have tons of other things in life.

So, yes, do ask for help and plvl but do also grind for yourselves and by yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Deac

Deac

about plvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: about plvling   about plvling EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 am

Fully agree. Sometimes you need to just respectfully decline though, theres no need to sugar coat it really and say you are busy or anything. If people start leaving because they aren't getting plvls, we don't want them anyways as I see it.
Back to top Go down
manopka

manopka

about plvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: about plvling   about plvling EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:31 pm

I agree with Deac. As officers you guys should just tell them that everyone is busy and cannot help at the time so they need to find a party and lvl up. It is a MMORPG. that's what you do.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/manopka
BabyFrog

BabyFrog

about plvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: about plvling   about plvling EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:33 pm

My first post. Whats up cheers
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

about plvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: about plvling   about plvling EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm

this is a thing me and raulf have talked about befor i know i was a bad one about this befor and probly still am. but as a officer i will plvl yes but when i feal like it. if i c the ppl help the others and put effort into lvling then of course i will help those ppl out if all you do is ask for plvl good luck i will not help at all till u learn. i plan to help anyone who doing grb by armors or lvling grb toons to even stat or skill resets to help them kill for grb. and in armor i mean my god wth u have on ur lvl 30 and u have 6000 hp +!!!!! or my god u have 200 str 150 dex and 400 luc how the world u have that!.

if i c u help of course when i am free i will help also
Back to top Go down
BabyFrog

BabyFrog

about plvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: about plvling   about plvling EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:42 pm

So what kind of toons do we need for that GRB?
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

about plvling Empty
PostSubject: grb   about plvling EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 am

grb toons will be more like int priest ( battle priests ) and stuff like fighters try not to make um's cause no priest can res a um in 20 - 30 grb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about plvling Empty
PostSubject: Re: about plvling   about plvling Empty

Back to top Go down

about plvling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Knights :: General :: Gameplay-
Jump to: