Fatal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Knights - Teos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troubles Playing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
River

River

Troubles Playing Empty
PostSubject: Troubles Playing   Troubles Playing EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 am

Hello! I am having lack of sleep issues so I am not sure that I will be on Saturday for my Hide-and-Seek event -- my plan is to be there -- but, if I finally fall asleep I might not be awake! As it is now I do plan to be there this Saturday night starting at 9:00 PM my time which is -6 hours from GMT. I live in the Central Time Zone of the USA.

If for whatever reason (like I am blisfully snoozing in my bed) I am NOT there I will reschedule -- the Extravaganza WILL happen (just maybe not on Saturday but I am 90% sure that i will be there). I just wanted to give you a heads-up in case I don't make it.

My lack of sleep issues are making me a bit confused and goofy -- so, if you ever have the urge to do drugs, just don't sleep for a week -- i am thinking that the feeling would be about the same.

-- River
Back to top Go down
manopka

manopka

Troubles Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles Playing   Troubles Playing EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:21 am

Awwwwwww. Feel better River!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/manopka
Dark

Dark

Troubles Playing Empty
PostSubject: hard to say   Troubles Playing EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:38 pm

I have recently run into a rl situation and i am not sure how it is going to go. it looks pritty grim right now and not sure how often i will be on or anything. it might even affect my future plans i am just not sure how it will go at all. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troubles Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles Playing   Troubles Playing Empty

Back to top Go down

Troubles Playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Knights :: General :: Gameplay-
Jump to: