Fatal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Knights - Teos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone! September 4, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
River

River

Hello Everyone!  September 4, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone! September 4, 2012   Hello Everyone!  September 4, 2012 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Hello. It has been well over two years since the end of our guild (June 2010) and many things have happened, some probably good, some, well, it depends on your point of view. If this message is being posted that means that I am dead. Sorry. I passed away due to my illnesses and my husband is currently typing this (I hope verbatim from my instructions). I left him an entire series of things to do and this is one of them; today's note of things to do. I hope that all of you are well -- and that means everyone -- anyone that might look at this website. I hope that you are having fun in life, that you are with loved ones or that you know that you are loved, that you get out and see the world -- that things are going well for you and yours.

I don't know if anyone plays Shaiya anymore... maybe the game has been discontinued? I always loved the game and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Fatal Knights.

Take care, and I love you all!

River

P.S. This is the typist of the above. My only changes to what River wrote for me is to fill in the blanks of this line: "It has been over ______*put in timeframe*______ since the end..."
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! September 4, 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Knights :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: