Fatal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Knights - Teos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Ranking Battle Information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brex
Admin
Brex

Guild Ranking Battle Information Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ranking Battle Information   Guild Ranking Battle Information EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Everything you'd ever want to know about the Guild Ranking Battle.

Like a Star @ heaven The Guild Ranking Battle is one of the most important factors within the new guild system. This is the most important of the two for gaining points. All players of varying levels must compete to help towards the success of their guild.

Guild points are calculated every Tuesday and ranking is changed during this time. Guild Ranking Battle Season, ‘Old Willow’s Final,’ which is the first of many ranking seasons to come, is a ranking battle system which requires thorough planning and great teamwork.

Guild Ranking Battle Information Oldwillowmapss1
There are 3 portals in the initial starting point and the portals have been limited by levels. These are 1~15Lv, 16~30Lv, and 31~60Lv, respectively. Each member must enter the portal that matches his/her level to win points.

Players in portal 1 and 2 must defeat boss Sirvana and Silvanus to open the portal A and B in zone C (Boss Sirvana -> Portal A / Boss Silvanus -> Portal B). Therefore, it is wise for players that entered the A and B zones to kill the bosses as soon as possible. Players in zone C must attack boss D soon after portal B opens and kill the final boss, ‘Old Willow’, together with other players in zone A and B soon after arriving at portal D. This will complete the guild ranking battle dungeon.

Guild Ranking Battle Information Map_Erina_Clean

The entrance to the Guild Ranking Battle is located in the Guild Management Office. This is located to the left of Keolloseu. ( The small house on the island. )

To participate, show up every Saturday at 21.00 GMT+1.
Back to top Go down
https://fatalknights.forumotion.net
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: grb and etins   Guild Ranking Battle Information EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:00 pm

ok this is some info i have just recently got and i am putting it here for all u to read and make it more known for those who had no clue on or about it.

ok each week on saturday there is a guild upkeep ( believe this is when u get ranked) that upkeep is needed every saturday for etins. now the hard thing will be gathering them. I myself was going to start farming them to give us a head start but i just found something more interesting that might help better then spending days trying to farm 2000 + etins a week.

in grb if u beat the 1 - 15 and 16 - 30 bosses there is a npc where u can buy them after the 20 - 30 bosses but u have to kill both 15 and 30 bosses to get to it.

i thought this would be better then farming them all week long all the time but the downside for me is i am not able to make it to grb so i am not sure how much this will help Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Information   Guild Ranking Battle Information EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 pm

we kill 1-15 boss easily but need more people coming to kill the 30 one Sad

well, maybe one day...
Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Information   Guild Ranking Battle Information EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 pm

We need to work as a team pls repot to grb 30min early if able

See a officer for times

We run two GRB Teams i lead 1 with Shea and Sele the other is run by Fatal And Jozale
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Information   Guild Ranking Battle Information EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:13 am

I try really hard to get the GRB, I really do. The problem with me is that is Saturday -- kind of Family Day at my house. I will keep trying.

-- Riv
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Information   Guild Ranking Battle Information EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:12 am

As important as grb is real life is more important still! No worries, River Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking Battle Information   Guild Ranking Battle Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Information
Page 1 of 1